音乐系我生活中重要嘅一地方，所以我成日喺想点最好噉使用佢。. 冇分析，我好难欣赏艺术。, 记碌士, 问问题。. 碧昂丝é有我哋国家嘅关心，而家，佢显然系一个我哋最钟意嘅星. 第一，夫人 讲 如果佢可以做其它人, 佢想é碧昂丝.
碧昂丝é过佢以往任何嗰阵都更受欢迎, 所以，你唔打开电视或者上网而唔了解佢。, 由佢新片嘅评论到佢同个女一齐走喺街上面嘅相. 佢嘅才华，畀我留低咗深刻嘅印象，并俾佢激励。, 但系我都对我见到有啲事情感到困惑。.
碧昂丝é同我有一啲共同嘅嘢. 我哋都系德萨斯人。, 喺休斯顿有好多家庭. 我哋都系艺术家，发行相同数量嘅个人片。 (虽然佢比我更加出名一啲). 最后, 我哋都系要耶稣恩典嘅罪人。.
考虑到呢一啲, if I had the chance to meet her these are some of the questions I might ask, some of which I’m still working through myself.
1. How influential do you think your music is in the lives and values of young people?
2. Music is a beautiful form of self expression, where we have the opportunity to pour out our feelings, thoughts, and passions. But for millions of people music also serves as the soundtrack to their lives, and it shapes their world views. How do you balance self expression and the responsibility you have as an influencer?
3. Do you think the attention you draw to your own beauty and sexuality (which often distracts from your art) contradicts the message in songs like, “Pretty Hurts?” In that song, you seem to be encouraging young women not to kill themselves seeking perfection, and to focus on their souls rather than their smiles. But do you think the constant elevation of our standard of beauty— which you clearly meet— works against that message?
4. Is there a way to celebrate married sex without publicly flaunting one’s own sexuality and tempting others to lust?
5. Why is Jay-Z in his forties but still cooler than me?
These are just a few of the questions that came to mind last night. Do you guys have any thoughts?